Monday, June 8, 2009

i don`t know what i`m doing here.

Graduation is coming up very soon .. && i can just taste it ..
i`m so glad to be leaving this damn school.
yeah .. I met some great people here .. some people i hope to be friends with after HS .. but mostly, i also met some pretty horrible, ignorant people && it`s sad that our generation is growin up this way.
I hope we become a legacy, as the 1st graduating class of UAMA, but i hope not to become and example to the others waiting to follow in our footsteps .. cuz we were a fuckin horrible example of grown, mature college bound kids.
I am gonna miss the people I will lose in touch with that i wanted to stay in touch with .. but madd people are leaving to go to college out of city or state.
Ima just stay right here .. @ good old Brooklyn College.
I know i`m not in the least bit ready for college right now .. but when i get there in the fall .. best believe ima work my ass off && graduate with honors.
Neither of my parents graduated college .. my moms didn`t even go to high school ..
so i bet they`ll be damn well proud of me if they see me graduate .. && if they`re not oh well.

I just wanna make something of myself && prove EVERYONE wrong .. when everyone thought I was a good for nothin piece of shit .. when i was doin drugs && never went to school like a dumbass .. nobody thought i was gonna be anything or do anything with my life && i wanna prove niggas wrong

i`m not gonna become another statistic or victim to the streets type person .. ima rise up && make something of myself && be somebody.

I wish everyone at UAMA could feel && understand the potential they have .. if they just tried.
anyone && everyone at this school is capable of doing ANYTHING they put their mind to ..
&& i don`t mean to be all like sappy && cliche && Shit but its true.

when I was 14/15 .. My dream was to drop out .. && go to fuckin jobcorps or get my GED like all my friends .. chill on the streets && just enjoy life with my friends && my drugs.

After having to sleep on park benches && subway trains, beg for money, steal shit, && degrade yourself just for fuckin bags of drugs .. you get pretty tired of the streets real quick.

if i can do a complete 360 && actually be accepted to colleges .. anyone can do that shit ..


as long as you`re willing to put the damn effort into it.

No comments: