Monday, October 20, 2008

Hmm .. Update ..

I realized i`m too busy to be keeping up this blog but i`m gonna do the best I can
It`s a grade anyways ..

Last Thurs. was my bday .. that was fun .. chilled/handled my business && did what I had to do.
I feel like I should have turned 17 years ago .. it`s like my mind and body is soo much older than the numbers say. This birthday wasn`t that important to me.

Yesterday I got my 1st Starbucks paycheck =)
After taxes that paycheck looked like shit man .. But we get alot of cool benefits .. free healthcare/dental, discounts on like everything, free drinks, food discounts, and college money .. && lord knows how bad I need that money for college. 

Speaking of college .. i`m getting sick of it && I`m not even there yet. I just wanna go to any college that will take me and go from there. The education is the same everywhere to me. It`s what you make of it that enriches your learning.

I`ve been real stressed out and shit lately .. school takes up soo much time with college applications and homework .. plus I work at Starbucks and at the Farmers Market .. and Lynn has me doing all these events and stuff everywhere .. Trying to manage all that with friends/family/and a barely there boyfriend really gets to me. I have no time for myself because I`m always doing things for other people. That`s the way it`s always been, but i`m a libra .. it`s my nature to put others first. I guess it`s also my nature to take on a whole bunch of tasks and balance those out together .. Doing these things makes me happy, but sometimes I would like a chance to just relax and enjoy time. Quiet time.

I`m soo glad I don`t have to work today .. i`m just working 4 days this week at starbucks and one day at the market .. so i have 2 days off kinda .. after school.
Last week, I worked Monday through Friday right after school, 12 hours on Sat. and 12 hours on Sun. && had to deal with school .. which sucks. 
I am working real hard at my jobs .. Shane && Gio said I would make a good manager, && Tome told me that Soon enough, Ridgewood market could me mine, and I would be the manager or like overseer of it =) And all that took me was 4/5 months. I love the job at the market, even though I know I gotta deal with rude ass people 24/7 I love it and I don`t wanna leave.
I know Starbucks isn`t like a career type job, but I wanna move my way up and prove that I am dedicated to the company and my job and just helping people. I plan on being manager one day .. you know how much they get paid? Alot. A whole lot.

I`m SOOO FUCKIN TIRED. So i`m gonna go straight home today && sleep!
yeah man.

I`ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom - Thomas Carlyle

No comments: