Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I`m stuck

in a rut. like always.
My emotions are all like mixxed up and stirred, but I don`t really know what exactly is to blame.
Partly cuz of my bf.
I love him to death && Sometimes, more often than not, I feel like he doesn`t love me.
I talked to him about it before. He says he just doesn`t show his emotions like that.
So what am I supposed to think or feel?
I can`t just be okay with that .. I`m a WOMAN. And I need to feel loved && appreciated by my man. I love him with every ounce of my body, heart, and soul and I will never hesitate to show him that.
He`s real different from the typical type of man I was looking for, but there`s really no problem with that .. We disagree alot .. Some of his characteristics personality-wise are things I really don`t like at all in a man, but I love him anyways .. Which I guess is the Libra in me, trying to keep in balance.
I have alot of patience, but I honestly don`t know how much longer I can hold on. I`ve been holding on for the past year && a half, fighting && not fighting, breaking up && getting back together.
Bottom Line .. I love him. He loves me, I know it but I don`t feel it. We disagree .. ALOT.
We have a million && one plans for the future, and plan on carrying them out.
I just want him to change, a little .. mabey a little more than that.
And I know I gotta change some of myself too.
I`m willing to do that for him .. No idea if he is willing to do that for me.
What`s wrong with shaping a man to what I want him to be?
I have all the faith and confidence in the world for us.

On a diff. note .. how do you get music up on this joint? I wanna know.
I wanna smoke a big ass bluntt.

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence. - Helen Keller

No comments: