Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Mic

Here I Am. 1st blog entry of my life. Ms. DJ said that this will be our homework for english class .. which works out for me cuz i`d rather type than write. I always wanted to start a blog but I was too damn lazy so at least she pushed me in the right direction .. I have no choice since it`s a homework grade. I might as well make the best of it since this is something I have to do ..
School is soo boring .. yeah, that`s just some typical high school shit that every kid says. Some stupid ass person stole the spacebar off this computer so I have to keep pressing the little ass button in the middle and it is SOO annoying. Who the hell steals computer keys? That`s madd retarded.
I have work today after school. I just started working at Starbucks && it`s not so bad. It`s money right? Considering I get health benefits, easy raises, and flexible hours, I`m set for a 17 yr. old. Actually, 17 This thursday. I`m still technically 16.
I`m tired, but I gotta deal .. I`ve always been pretty independent and I like it that way =)
Soo .. check me outt
I`m gonna be here 2 times a week at least, (homework requirements) mabey more.
I can say whatever the fuck I wanna say whenever I wanna say it && I`m cool with that cuz usually, I don`t speak my mind and say my real feelings as often as I should.

I`m outt && I`ll leave you with a cool quote ..

Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you`re a human being, you feel, you suffer. - Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

td said...

so proud of you for getting to starbucks job! i was wondering about that. i think it will be a great college job too. also, i love how you write about your blogging and the marilyn quote. hugs!