Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflection

So I have to reflect on my english project ..

The topic I`m writing about is food security. I`ve written about it before but I`m really interested and this project involves like a art related piece .. so it would be cool to do a collage or photo montage or something about it.

I don`t really have alot to say right now .. i`m real tired and not in a bloggin mood ..
I haven`t slept enough this whole week

But then again I can`t complain .. Ms. Arkin loses tons of sleep because she`s up worrying about us or working on our college stuff ..
And I bet all our teachers deal with the same ..
i probably get so much more sleep than them .. but still i`m tired .. i don`t have enough sleep to function ..

anyways .. food security .. not enough healthy produce in low income neighborhoods .. homeless with not enough food to eat .. food pantries and shelters with not enough food to give out .. growing obesity and diabetes problem .. recession causing unemployment to rise, causing homeless population to rise .. healthy food costs too much for people .. too much fast food and unhealthy food in low income neighborhoods all over NYC .. you get the point.

I`m looking foward to writing more about the issue and doing a cool photo collage or documentary =)

If only I didn`t have all this work to do.
The pressure is killing me.

No comments: