Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wack poem

Cuz i`m bored.
Enjoy the corny video game references =)

It`s a war zone down there && I can`t sleep.
Bombs are being thrown
Bullets firing
I feel like running for cover cuz of all the yelling && screaming.
It`s a war zone down there && I can`t sleep
especially since my man is the biggest suspect.
He`s been drafted into this war for years now,
fighting mystical creatures since he was young
&& like laundry being dried out && hung
he just drifts in the wind
running round fantasy deserts && deserted plains.
Getting caught bombing in the war torn rain.
&& I always pray that he`ll be okay
but he say
I`ll be up in a minute.
As I anxiously wait upstairs for his triumphant return
I`m scared he is MIA.
Missing in the action packed suspense of his game.
I want so badly for him to cuddle up with me in bed before I go insane
But he can`t .. && he don`t
Cuz it`s a war zone down there && he won`t sleep.
As he`s racing through dark alleyways of Metal Gear Solid && Halo 3
My mind is racing through thoughts
hoping leaving him won`t be my final fantasy.
Because I love him too much
But he won`t come to sleep
Until his friends finally sign offline
&& he murders every last enemy.
Constant zoning out && button mashing are my only fondest memories.
Cuz it`s a war zone down there && neither of us can sleep.
Now he finally returns as a Prisoner Of War.
Xbox && PS3 have captured his mind.
They torture me so bad when they make him play one more time
&& he can`t escape when vibrating controllers take hold of his tired fingers && eyes.
They look dry && bloodshot upon his return.
Redder than any enemy blood after bombings && burns.
Then he comes over to lay next to me.
I feel him gently kiss me on the cheek
Yet i`m quietly pretending to be asleep
so he won`t see my tears.
All choked up
not knowing what to do or say
Cuz I know he`s going to fight again
the very next day.
It`s a war zone down there && we can`t sleep.
When will there finally be peace ?

No comments: