Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THROWWBACKK !

yeah so I was bored .. looking through shit
&& I found some old ass throwback pics && poems from yours truly.
It`s crazy to see how much i`ve grown.
i`m such a completely different person now.



^^^ yeah .. I had to be like 12-14 in those pics .. && now i`m thinking .. what the fuck is a 12-14 yr. old doing with a tounge && lip piercing, makeup, taking pics on a webcam, && doing god (&& I) knows what else .. ?
I was && still am too grown for my own good.
I don`t even remember having a childhood .. I had to grow up fast because of whatever shit happened to me when I was young ..
I want a chance to be the kid I never got to be.
No drugs, No pain, No stress, No heartbreak.
Just careless fun && innocence.

OKKKK .. no more .. i`m starting to sound odee EMO.

I`m gonna end this with a goodnitee =)
I`ll post throwback poems && shit l8ter.
Quincy I love you <3

We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves - May Lamberton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a well written blog by a talented writer, I like your blog. Check out my blog for a free internet speed test. Comments welcome!

:)

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---