Monday, January 19, 2009

How the fuck can i use this blog to talk about how i really feel and think when people keep getting upset at shit?
isn`t this my blog? aren`t i able to talk about whatever the fuck i wanna talk about?
so i have to hold my tongue cuz people i love don`t wanna hear about it ?
what the fuck kinda shit is that ?
if they don`t wanna hear about it then who the fuck do i tell? myself?
but they wanna know whats going on .. they want me to be me .. the real me.
so why u gotta be do hypocritical ?
I have serious shit in my life i wanna talk about and you`re the one getting upset?
aren`t i supposed to be the upset one?
so you`re gonna get upset and make it sound like our relationship is in jeopardy. instead of helping me .. or talking to me about it like you said you wanted to.
smart move.
so now i have to wait almost a whole fucking month till you come back so we can talk about it ?
and what do i have to do .. sit here and worry. cuz you said i should be worried.
don`t we love each other? what happened to the support system we had?
i still love you.
i have no idea what`s going on in your head or your heart.
so please clue me in && let me know whats going on.
tell me you still care && don`t make it sound like we`re in jeopardy.
or did you leave all that levelheadedness in Brooklyn?

To everyone:
Don`t EVER tell me that I should be worried. About ANYTHING. Let me do that on my own.

No comments: