Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions ..

My resolutions for the new year ..

Take better care of my body.
As in .. get in shape .. be healthy .. all that good stuff.
Lose weight like every other person`s resolution is.

Don`t smoke anything.
Cuz that shits just bad for you ..

Work on managing my stress.
Cuz I worry too much for my own good, and that takes a huge toll on my life.
I can`t get shit done or enjoy anything when i`m worried.

Stop being scared ..
&& just live life. I don`t know why the fuck I was being all scared this year ..
Didn`t wanna take risks cuz I thought I was going to fuck up. I can`t do anything right
Which also leads into my next resolution ..

Try to be more confident && better self - esteem.
Cuz I guess deserve better and I am better, right?

Drink Less or don`t drink at all.
I have no control over my drinking && I have no self control at all when i`m drunk.
That shit can be scary sometimes man. I hate waking up not knowing what happened or how I got there. I gotta either have to know when enough is enough or not drink at all.
&& I bet those AA meetings suck anyways .. Who the hell wants that to be their last resort?

Think about me.
Cuz I`m too busy tending to everyone else && no one helps me. So I should do myself a favor && help myself every now && then.

Slow down.
I need to like .. stop && smell the roses .. take the time to enjoy life. I need to let go && live.

Yeah so that looks like a good list .. && it will keep me busy for a while .. let`s see how many I can follow through on ..
Actually .. I should also ..

Learn to follow through on goals && "promises" I make for myself.

No comments: