Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life really takes a toll on you ..

Yeah, it does ..
Mixing school, work, friends, family .. it`s too much sometimes. I don`t have time for myself and it sucks
I remember when all I used to do was chill with peoples and get high and shit
That was fun cuz I didn`t worry about anything.
Now it`s like .. damn .. what the fuck ?
I don`t wanna fuckin think anymore. Or anything.
I really need to take like a break or a vacation before I like blow a fuse or some shit man.
&& missing my boyfriend doesn`t help.
He won`t be back till like mid Feb. right before Valentines day.
I miss him but i`m glad I got a break from him && he got a break from me.
Even though I got a break from him .. I still don`t have a break for myself.
This shit is killing me man.
I have no energy to do anthing i really actually want to do.

1 comment:

td said...

hugs! you can do this. i know it. tenacity. yep, that's you.